fact: its ok to like multiple genres of music
fact: ur an asshole if u make people feel shitty for liking multiple genres of music
1990, 17 yr. old Tre
Live fast and dye… Your hair.
I’m actually concerned for boys who complain about how different girls look without makeup. Like did you think eyeshadow permanently alters a girls eyelid? Are you frightened when people change clothes
Babies have no concept of object permanence
That’s one of the sickest burns I’ve ever read.
Saw this on a door at work.
need to reblog this again for those tags
Ginny Weasley & Tom Riddle
I thought it was really cool and kinda cute until I realized it was Ginny and Tom, then it became horrific. I love it.
This is BY FAR the best fan art I have ever seen. You don’t realise what it is until you properly look at it.
I’m sorry, but if lesbians can control themselves in a girls only changing room with ass naked woman waltzing around. Then I figure men should be able to control them selves with clothed girls walking down the street. Just a thought.
All that I’m asking is on Oct 25 for everyone to wear yellow, tie a yellow ribbon on your wrist, or draw a yellow butterfly on your wrist
THIS IS HILARY DUFF.
THIS QUEEN BUILT DISNEY CHANNEL AND DIDN’T HAVE A SAD, DISAPPOINTING DOWNSPIRAL.
SHE IS THE ONLY DISNEY STAR THAT GOT IT RIGHT AND NOW SHE’S A HAPPILY MARRIED MOTHER.
THAT’S HOW ITS DONE.
CAN I ALSO ADD THAT SHE BATTLED ANOREXIA AND BEAT IT ALL TO HELL
“THE ONLY DISNEY STAR THAT GOT IT RIGHT”????
From my short-lived 'Punk Goes Pop Art' collection.
This is seriously the cutest fucking thing
He make feel less alone.
i don’t know about you, but i grew up seeing mostly white dolls that looked nothing like me. in fact, even the few black dolls i saw looked nothing like me. they had super straight hair, and sometimes blue or green eyes. where was the barbie doll with brown eyes and beautiful curly, kinky hair?
well now, i found a DIY tutorial that allows you to make even the doll with the finest hair, look a little more like you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A doll
- End papers (sold at beauty supply shops)
- Pipe cleaners
- Boiling water
Note about end papers: If you start with a doll that has long hair and you plan to make a style similar to the style shown in my picture, you won’t need end papers, they’re optional. But if you start with a doll that has shorter hair and don’t plan to cut it any further, end papers will be essential.
1. Cut pipe cleaners into two-inch pieces and bend each one in half. They will look like little “V” shapes.
2. Section off a piece of hair and twist it into a tight spiral. The smaller the sections, the tighter the curls will be.
3. Wrap the spiral in an end paper (optional)
4. Place a pipe cleaner onto the scalp and pull the twisted section into the crook of the pipe cleaner. Be sure to keep the hair spiraled tightly as you zig-zag it.
5. When you finish zig-zagging each section, twist the pipe cleaner ends around each other to lock everything into place.
fully wrapped head
6. Once you have all the sections in pipe cleaners, dip the head in boiling water for the count of ten.
7. Wait for the head to cool – usually a few hours, but overnight is best. Rinse in cold water and place doll in freezer if you want to speed things up.
8. Take the pipe cleaners out.
9. If you have length to spare, trim each section to get rid of straight ends or strays.
feel free to leave it like this, or pick it out and make your doll’s fro as big as you desire. i don’t know about you, but i’m definitely going to be doing a few of these for my little cousin, who is currently very insecure about her own beautiful curly hair.
YOU ARE A HERO! Oh, God, I’m crying a little now. I needed this so BADLY when I was a little girl! *reblogs like a reblogging thing*
OH MY GOD